Adults: Take 2-3 tablets dissolved in a glass of water every 4 hours as necessary.
Children over 12 years: Take 1-2 tablets dissolved in a glass of water every 4 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use this product :
- if you have a stomach ulcer or history of heart failure
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy unless advised by a doctor. Do not use at all in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- if you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- if you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- if you are taking anticoagulant therapy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
- for more than a few days at a time
- in children under 12 years of age
- in children 12-16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- if you have asthma
- with other medicines containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines that you are taking regularly
- if you have impaired kidney or liver function
See a doctor before taking for thinning the blood or for your heart.
Contains saccharin sodium, sulfites and sorbates. Each tablet contains 161mg of sodium.
Each tablet contains Aspirin 300mg.
Height: 76mmmm, Width: 112mmmm, Weight: 78gg